The-universal-mind.com is serious about protecting your online privacy.
This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to the-universal-mind.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of the-universal-mind.com and the-universal-mind.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with the-universal-mind.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners.
We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted by email.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Contacting you by email.
- Considering you for a the-universal-mind.com product.
- As required by law.
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We will not share your information with any third parties.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information.
We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists.
If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you.
You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you.
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided by us are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old).
No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the-universal-mind.com. No part of the-universal-mind.com web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via the contact us link on the Contact web page.
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
The-universal-mind.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004.
You may receive email from the-universal-mind.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action.
- Requests for additional information to support your current application.
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests.
- Thanking you for your valued business.
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability.
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of the-universal-mind.com.
If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us using the contact form on the Contact web page.